Monday, June 08, 2009

Autocollage - its free

Last week, I wrote about how Microsoft seems to be serving us up some really good tools of late. I had high hopes for BING, their answer to Google, but I am not sold yet. If I am missing something, then do let me know.


Following my post last week Ollie Bray - the king of the links- posted this great application - also from Microsoft.


And here is another instalment /application



AutoCollage
















This is a fantastic tool for making digital collage of images, in a way that you might do with a bit of patience on Photoshop.


Here's the video I shot last night - it should explain what a great tool this is it is in more detail:

Note watch this video its worth 3 minutes of your time!!

3 comments:

OllieBray said...

lso worth pointing out that auto Collge is free to any teacher in the Microsoft Innovative Teacher Network. Which is free to join.

I think its a great little App!

John Sutton said...

Glad I read Ollie Bray's comment before flexing my credit card, which I was about to do! What a great little tool, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Anonymous said...

my wow gold buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold cheapest wow power leveling
replica replica rolex
CHEAP wow power level
BUY power leveling
CHEAPEST power leveling l