Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Next Generation Learning



This phrase was bandied around @ Handheld Learning and though I am not quite sure what it is yet, after watching the video I fully believe in what it promotes. I think it is an initiative or arm of BECTA that is seeking to promote the harnessing and use of home and innovative technologies such as consoles in learning.


Me thinks BECTA have lifted their heads over the parapet and spied LTS Scotland and Consolarium, which we so desperately need in England.


If BECTA are the Government voice on Technology, then it is good to see them promoting the message you see in this video.




I am going to keep an eye on the Next Generation Learning Website, though it would be nice if there were an RSS Feed for this, maybe there is and I've missed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the irony of a Becta Next Gen Learning site with no RSS feed. I couldn't find it either.