Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Hatton Blog

In the last few weeks I have had the privilege of working with Dan, the ICT instructor/technician at Hatton Special school.

What I have enjoyed about working with Dan is that he is extremely keen to adapt and change activities so that all children in the school can access these, something that can be a second thought in mainstream teaching.

We are currently working on fully inclusive Podcasting project,using a combination of SMART and Podium, but more on this later. In the meantime, I recommend you add Dan's Blog to your blog reader, as I am sure this is one to watch.

The image below shows the Beebot PECS strips, that Dan has made to help children structure simple sets of instructions. I want bother to try to summarise his ideas any more click here to read the Hatton blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work @ Hatton!