Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bett 2008


The Stand
Originally uploaded by skinnyboyevans

For me, this year @ Bett was my best yet. I went along with several missions to see, hear and experience various stands, speakers and events, and as a result Bett did not just happen to me!! It has breathed new inspiration and spark of ideas to drop into the laps of Redbridge tecahers and my loyal 7 blog readers over the coming year.

Over the next few days I am going to be writing up my thoughts on the two days, at the same time I will be unpacking my bag of very tasty freebies!! It struck me today though that despite having spent two days at Earls Court, and an evening @ TeachMeet, I still missed a few good ideas and stands of great value. With this in mind I have stolen an idea of Tom Barrett's blog and begun a collaborative presentation. (see below)

BETT 08






Inspirations

The idea is simple one image one link- use it to share or use it to plug!

What excited you and what should be exciting others in the world of primary ICT?

If you would like to add a slide, then leave a comment or send an email and I'll invite you.If you need to contact me, then use my nickname at gmail.

it has breathed new enery and inspiration into my work once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first comment for the bet.