Tuesday, October 09, 2007

He broke my mouse or was it his!


Unwanted
Originally uploaded by [D]avid [E]dward [B]rown


It is probably daft to be pleased about a broken mouse, but i am. To me I'd rather equipment gets worn out or broken through overuse rathe than gathering dust in an ICT cupboard, think of thos poor unused Roamers or the Intel digital microscope!

My mouse has broken because Dylan has been over using it with Leaps and Bounds software to develop his mouse control. In my wisdom I had limited him to a switch and or the mic, to make the blobby things sing or the monster wave. But he's been motivated by the effects on- screen and a little bit of maternal encouragment and now he has began moving and clicking the mouse naturally.




Yet another reminder to me of keeping high expectations and choosing appropraite motivating applications.

No comments: