Wednesday, August 15, 2007

150th Post Meme Tag

A fitting post for published post number 150 (there are @ least 5 posts still in draft)

I got sent this from Simon/Twowhizzy.

8 Random facts Meme
Hi Anthony You've just been tagged.
First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts.
2) List 8 random facts about yourself.
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.

8 random Facts

  1. I grew up in Swansea South Wales
  2. I have two children, both boys - Leo 2.5 and Dylan 4.5
  3. My favourite TV program is Doctor Who and of course Torchwood
  4. I have been teaching for 11 Years, with most of those spent in primary classooms
  5. I used to spend saturday evenings deejaying for weddingsand 40th parties in the heart lands of Essex
  6. My musical tastes are mostly electronic- Depeche Mode, Yazoo, Pet Shop Boys and various forms of House music
  7. Favourite films of all time are Jaws and 28 Days later
  8. I am not vey sporty I get my exercise through walking, cycling and clicking a mouse

Now to tag 8 people

(Could only find 2!)

Nic Hughes

School of Fish

No comments: